Weed abatement programs are an essential fire prevention measure and help keep plant-based blight under control. Over the past 12 months, Comcate customers have collectively logged over 20,000 weed-control cases, demonstrating Comcate’s utility in effectively managing weed abatement programs.
- Comcate’s flexible implementation options allow you to organize your weed program around customer requests for service, officer-initiated reporting and/or seasonal sweeps.
- An easy-to-use case management tool allows officers in the field to quickly log and document weedy properties with GIS-verified location, photographs and notes.
- At the push of a button, an officer can print a property-specific notice of violation on the spot during the course of reporting a case.
- The GIS mapping tool allows the field officer to map cases by location for efficient routing during inspection runs.
- To help you secure CDBG funding, CDBG-eligible weed cases are automatically tracked with GIS Enterprise. Time Tracker documents the hours your officers spend on CDBG-eligible weed cases. This data can be rolled up into summary reports for fast, efficient reporting.