- Posted On: October 16, 2020
The software your department utilizes can leave workflows stagnant if it doesn’t speak to the specific program you need to manage. Even worse, it may be costing you more to manage the tool. Here are a few key metrics to help assess the effectiveness of your current software and if it’s the right tool for you.
Some key things to consider are:
- Cost/Benefit – is the software providing the necessary functionality to perform regular tasks in one place or are multiple platforms required?
- Data/Reporting Capabilities – is the software giving you the data needed to analyze trends and work more efficiently?
- Case Documentation – can it store the necessary documentation for individual cases?
- Ease of Use – does the current solution provide a user friendly interface?
- Productivity Insight – can the current software display the productivity of your team?
Comcate has solutions that can provide your agency with key capabilities to streamline tasks and increase productivity including Code Manager and Citizen Engagement. Interested in finding out how Comcate can help your agency? Schedule a consultation.