- Posted On: November 12, 2020
Now more than ever agencies are looking for innovative ways to engage with the citizens they serve. Where safety and social distancing are top priorities, agency staff are working to find ways to support the citizens and keep the work environment safe as well.
Strategies to encourage interaction with their citizens include:
- Empowering citizens by providing the tools they need to communicate with agency staff through differenct channels, whether that’s in person or via the telephone, web, mail or mobile app.
- Establishing standard operating procedures that promote best practices when it comes to the routing and handling of citizen requests.
- Utilizing workflow automation tools to communicate status updates and case resolutions automatically.
- Providing information through FAQs to citizens to answer questions immediately and in a self-service manner.
Comcate’s eFeedback Manager provides answers to the current challenges agencies face. The cloud-based software will help agencies deploy the strategies listed above as well as, increase agency efficiency by allowing access from anywhere.
Interested in learning more about how Comcate can help you engage with your community? Contact us.