- Posted On: July 09, 2020
Code enforcement deals with lots of paperwork since the daily routine involves giving notices to violators. This happens even more when dealing with those that don’t address the violation after the first notice and with repeat offenders. Comcate gives users the ability to create and deliver notices easier than ever before while automating paperwork. This includes:
- Automatically merging owner info to avoid spending time doing manual lookups
- Preconfiguring notices with an officer’s signature which eliminates the need for Microsoft Word and paper templates
- Prepopulated list violations and resolution actions which means not having to carry a hard copy around for reference
- Photos automatically merging with the notice
- Queuing notices up to print all at once back in the office
Code enforcement officers are able to be more productive in the field since they can click just one button when they are back in the office to print all notices to then put in envelopes – shortening the time needed behind the desk. Or if you are lucky enough to have an office supervisor, this individual can take care of printing and mailing all while you are still out in the field.
And it gets even better! For code enforcement officers who have a wifi printer in your vehicle, you can print while on the go and leave the violation notice right there at the violator’s location.
If you are ready to learn more about how to automate creating notices and digitizing them for easy storing, tracking, and searching, contact us now for a free 15 minute consultation.