One of the best defenses against graffiti vandalism is rapid removal. Using a combination of speedy cleanup techniques and Comcate’s Graffiti Program, Comcate’s clients are able to meet impressive same-day removal goals. For example, one California client has handled over 2,800 graffiti cases over the past 18 months, closing 96% of them on the same day.
- Comcate’s flexible implementation options allow you to organize your graffiti program around customer requests for service and/or officer-initiated removals.
- Easy customization options allow you to capture the graffiti characteristics you care about such as square footage, surface type, moniker and removal method.
- An easy-to-use case management tool allows officers in the field to quickly log and document graffiti properties with GIS-verified location, photographs and notes.
- The GIS mapping tool allows the field officer to map cases by location for efficient routing during inspection runs.
- Field officers can use Time Tracker to log the time they spend on graffiti cases for CDBG funding documentation or other forms of reimbursement.
- With GIS Enterprise, CDBG-eligible graffiti cases are automatically tracked and case data can be rolled up into summary CDBG reports for fast, efficient reimbursement reporting.
Sign Up Below to Learn More About Comcate Graffiti Abatement
(All * Fields Are Required.)
Graffiti Abatement Infographic
Take a look out how Comcate is working to fight graffiti by combining citizen engagement and technology with the Graffiti Abatement solution.